Wednesday, January 27, 2010

cuz luv

Henry is very excited to have a cousin so close in age!! Henry and Grant will probably have many adventures in the future! :) 
matching outfit number one! Grant kept wanting to grab Henry's face.. or take his binky.
hahahaha. I love this picture.. I can just imagine Grant saying.. its gunna be okay little guy!
It is so hard to take a picture of two babies and have both of them look cute, or not cry or try to get away!

chillin with Gammy..
Matching outfit number two... Henry looks a little disturbed.. haha


having a conversation!
diaper time!!!

4 comments:

The Caswells said...

Adorable! We ended up getting some pretty good pictures!

Kelly Ley said...

Henry is adorable!! Thanks for all the registering tips too :) I'll definitely be stalking your blog now that I know you have one :)

Unknown said...

Oh Elizabeth - I love this! Thanks so much,
Gammy

Vanessa Jergensen said...

i love the picture of grant grabbing henry's face....classic. no wonder he is screaming in the next picture. :)

two cute boys....watch out world.