Sunday, January 17, 2010

Henrys first trip!

Our family headed to Oregon for our first trip since Henry's birth.  Henry did amazing on the plane.  The noise of the plane lulled him to sleep the entire flight.  I tried numerous times to wake him up to eat and he would not even wake up.  It went soo much better than I could ever expected.  I would actually recommend traveling with a younger baby.  They fit easily in a lap and are not squirming all over the place.

Henry has also been adjusting wonderfully to the time change.  I put him to bed around 8:15 and he sleeps until 4 am... he then goes back to bed and wakes up again between 7 and 730 for a feeding.  Oddly enough I am kinda sad he is already sleeping through the night.  It just seems like my baby is getting so big already!! There are tons of pics I want to post.. I will post them once I get them on my computer.  Hope everyone had a great weekend. 

No comments: