Last evening was quite an eventful one!! Henry was chillin in his bouncer when all the sudden we heard quite the rumble. Jordan went to change his diaper and he had a messy poopy!! We thought Henry was done going.. but he wasnt. He ended up shooting mustard poop at Jordan... and then peed on him. Jordan screamed because it freaked him out which made Henry upset. I got a bath started for him because he was quite the messy little guy. As we are lowering him in the water and he is calming down, I dropped the shampoo on his head. I have never heard him scream as loudly as he did last night. I nursed him right after his bath and put him to bed a little early. All the excitement of last night must have worn him out. He slept from eight to five this morning.. nine hours!! woohoo!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
just the two of us.. we can make it if we try!!
So Henry and I are really starting to get a routine down for when it is just the two of us at home. He is really good at keeping the Sleep, Eat, Awake schedule (which is recommended in Babywise... a must read for expectant mothers). That schedule has been so helpful in keeping him happy and not so fussy. This past week we got out a little more than any previous week. We went to the mall and I pushed him around for a few hours. The mall has an awesome nursing room. I am so happy to have such a nice mall close by so I can get some exercise even though it is in the winter. We also went to a worship service at some friends' house on Friday. Henry loved the music and let many different people hold him. He also got a shot on Tuesday. He screamed when they first gave it to him but did not cry for long... such a brave boy!! His aunt Carolyn was in town this weekend and has come over a few times to spend time with him.. fun fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment