Friday, April 23, 2010

Al the pal


Leave it to my great pal Al to be the first person to enter a response.  :) Gotta love this girl and how shes trusting God in her life.  :) 

Here is her response.  

I recently experienced freedom through the realization of God's faithfulness and love in my life.  I have been in a difficult season the past 3 months of having no direction towards my future.  This lead me to continued dedicated prayer as I learned to trust God.  I must admit I struggled and it was a humbling experience, but in the end God showed up in a huge way!  Last week my prayers were answered when I was offered a school social work job outside of Peoria, IL.  If you haven't read the headlines recently, jobs in education are very hard to come by these days.  Nonetheless, God is a big God and He paved the way!  I know without a doubt that Peoria is where I need to be next year.  Looking back, God answered my prayer above and beyond what I could have imagined.  In the past week, I experienced freedom because through being patient I realized just how much God loves me.  He wanted me to wrestle with trusting Him so that when He proved Himself to be faithful I would experience true freedom and joy.  I can't help but give him all the glory!  God is so good and trustworthy!  We can live knowing that He loves us more than we love ourselves.  In that we have FREEDOM because we know He will provide for all of our needs and continue to give us more than we could ask or imagine.

***I KNOW ME AND AL ARENT THE ONLY ONES WHO EXPERIENCE GOD IN THE SMALL STUFF!! PARTICIPATE!***
REMEMBER:I would love to incorporate on my blog how some of my readers experience freedom.  If you feel SLIGHTLY lead.. I highly encourage you to email me a story, paragraph or thought on how you experience the Holy Spirit in your lives on a daily basis.

This can include how you invite God into your:
workplace
attitudes
parenting
being a wife/husband
being single
personal time
friendships/other relationships
creativity
rough days
or anything else!! Skies the LIMIT! 

Please email me at elizabeth.ann1986@gmail.com and include a picture I can post along with your thoughts.  If you'd like to be anonymous I will respect that request and wont post your name.  :)

No comments: