So today's Groupon (you should totally check out groupon.com) is to a bed and breakfast. Jordan and I have been to one bed and breakfast since being married. I think bed and breakfasts are so weird. Its uncomfortable to me that random couples go there for a "romantic" getaway.. then after their night of "activities" you all sit together at a table and eat breakfast.
When Jordan and I went to one in Oregon, we had a good time until breakfast. We were the only ones there for breakfast that morning and the host was extremely chatty. Mind you we were on our honeymoon so talking to random people I will never see again was not of top priority. Well shes rambling on then she casually asks us if we like sausage. Thinking she meant breakfast sausage links, I said I would like some. Well she comes out with a HUGE sausage. At least six inches long. This thing had everything in it, apples, cheese and who knows what else. So I thought.. what the heck.. ill give it a shot... This thing was DISGUSTING!! Instead of being like a normal person, and tell the lady I didnt like it and leave the sausage on my plate... I wait til she leaves the room and shove the sausage down my pants. Jordan is looking at me thinking "who did I marry!?" I did not want to have a 20 minute conversation with this lady about how I wasted a sausuage link.
At the time I was thinking I will throw the sausage away in our room after breakfast. Once I get into the room, I realize that lady is the one who changes the garbage cans! So I cant leave the huge sausage in the room. I made Jordan quickly pack up our bags to leave this B&B. So we drive around looking for somewhere to discard the sausage... we finally find a dumpster and I hop out of the car and chuck the sausage into it...
...I guess I tell this story to let you know I will not be buying todays groupon. LOL. And now I leave you with pictures from Easter!
3 comments:
that picture of mommy and baby is so good of you both! you look so pretty!
I LOVE the one of Henry thinking!
love the sausage story!
Post a Comment