... I have been having a BLASTTTTTT with Henry. He is the sweetest most loving baby. He loves to be happy and laugh, which in return makes me happy and laugh! :) I learn so much from Henry. I find it a privilege to get to hang out with him every day!
Henry can now hold his head up! He loves wrestling and cuddling with daddy. He also loves being outside. :)


Henry is now "eating" rice cereal. He kind of just spits it out but everyday he gets a little better at it. He loves to smile and coo while eating... just like his mama! haha.

He has always loves laying on his back... lately he loves to sit up and look around. He is such a big boy!!!!!
4 comments:
did you get a new couch?
I love that picture of Jordan and Henry!!!!
Can't believe he's eating rice cereal already!!! Growing way too fast!!
Love you all!
i'm so glad you love being a mommy!
i know! did you get a new couch??
Post a Comment