Saturday, September 25, 2010

Henry's dedication

We finally dedicated Henry at church on Sunday.  It was a great service.  There were twelve babies total that got dedicated.  I was very excited because I pictured Henry growing up with those other kids and being friends.  :)  

Photobucket

Hank was quite the ham as usual.  He decided it would be fun to hang upside down during the dedication.  Silly boy.  

Photobucket

I am so so thankful we have a church body who will be an encouragement and blessing in helping us raise Henry.  There are so many families in the body that I look up to as an example.  Thanks Jesus for an amazing church body and that Jordan and I arent alone in raising Hank.  

Photobucket

After the church service we went over to my parents for a yummy lunch and afternoon of Steelers football.  It was extra special that Henry's Gammy could be there!! Thanks Gams! We love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

you look cute, elizzy!

Unknown said...

your facial expression when he is hanging upside down is PRICELESS!!! I love it!!!

love you!

michelle said...

man, I had been doing really well not missing NSV too much until I saw your pics. What a blessing to raise Henry in that community! miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

Brittany Rossman said...

I love that Jordan still wears his Siuslaw Links shirt...wish I would have kept mine now. haha