Ever since Henry could sit up by himself.. I have set apart time each day for him to have "personal time." It is usually right after I nurse him in the morning. During this time I set him down with all his toys. I then set a timer for fifteen minutes and let him play by himself. At first he cried the entire time because he wanted me to play with him. Then he started playing but would only last a little while. Now I don't have to set a timer.. I just play until he gets fussy. He usually lasts 20 to 30 minutes.
It is awesome because I can get my breakfast in the morning and have some time to myself. Here are some lame pics I took of him playing... pretty boring but you get the idea!!
All you moms out there should try giving your kid personal time!! Its amazing. :)
1 comment:
i love this idea. nice little break for mama
Post a Comment