Thursday, September 30, 2010

the Stone Family BLAHHHg

Sorry this blog has not been a priority lately.  I love this bloggy but some seasons in life leave for more time for blogging than others.  Henry is in an interesting phase right now.  He can only crawl backwards and he cant walk... but he is sooo frustrated all the time.  He wants to be able to move but he cant so he's needed a lot more attention.  I am grateful though that he still isnt mobile because my life is going to get a lot more busy once he can move! :)  His new favorite thing to do is hold people's hands and walk around.  
Woo hoo look at me!!
I dont care if you throw your back out gammy!! This is so fun!
WHY DID YOU PUT ME DOWN?!?!?
Woo hoo!! Im back up where I belong.
And I am back on the road.. WOO HOO.

3 comments:

Katie said...

very cute! love his pumpkin hat!

Kathy Stone said...

That's so funny!! That's just pretty much how it was huh!?!?!
I miss you guys so very much!!!!

The Caswells said...

He is too stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see him and YOU soon!