I have really been connecting with women from Northstar more and realize how amazing it is to have so many wonderful women to look up to! My mom made a cute shirt for Henry as well.
It says "Little Guys for the Cure." There have been a number of women at my church who have or had breast cancer. The faith these women displayed during their hard times is so inspiring. They truly know how to live life fully and not let fear control them.
I wore a sign for my friend Roxann... I have known her for years and she currently has breast cancer. As I walked the race I made a conscious effort to pray for her and COMPLETE healing in Jesus' name!!!
On a funnier note... I have never done this race before. I knew pink was the color for breast cancer. So I thought pink would be a good color to wear to the race. It turns out only breast cancer survivors wear pink. The entire time I walked I kept my head down because I didnt want some people to find out I am a cancer poser!!




3 comments:
Bahaha...I didn't know that only cancer survivors wore pink either! I totally would have done the same thing. At least it makes for a good story!
hahahhahaahhahah cancer poser. I had no idea about that either!!! haha - now i know!
Elizabeth, you are hilarious! :) I had no idea that pink was only for cancer survivors, so don't feel bad.
Post a Comment