Wednesday, October 27, 2010

a weekend in Pittsburgh

Soooo... a few weekends ago we went to Pittsburgh to visit with family.  It was a short but great trip.  Is it weird that one of my favorite cities is Pittsburgh?? I love it!!! So many fun things to do and great memories!! I got to see one of my besties from TU, Kacia.. and my sister and her roomie Julie got to come also.  

Hank loved visiting with everyone but he did not like sleeping... both nights he got up every other hour!! What a stinker.  He only likes sleeping in his crib. 

Photobucket
Hank was napping in the car so I stayed in with him while everyone enjoyed the beautiful fall day and the fun sites.  

I love Henry's face in this picture... He just woke up from a nap.  Zoolander?
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jordans dad, uncle and aunt also met us in the city!!  Henry loooooved Pop Pop.. any time he would see him he would want to give him his signature "head hug." 

The guys enjoying the wonderful view!! 
Photobucket

Taking a walk in the strip district!
Photobucket

I love this picture!!! Jordan is so handsome!!!
Photobucket

Showing off our jerseys
Photobucket

Can you tell we are so excited to go to the game?? It was John's first Steelers game.. what a beautiful day to kick some Cleveland Brown's BUTTCHEEKS!
Photobucket

EW! I need a haircut.. can someone say split ends?! Cooch and Julie look cute as always!! Love you girlies!! 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Carolyn and my daddy-o! Cooch was proud to sport the Ben Roethlisberger jersey on his first game back from suspension.  She even gave him a standing ovation..!! ;)


1 comment:

Katie said...

I love Henry's "head hug!"