Tuesday, October 12, 2010

our new housemate


One of Jordan and my good friends moved in with us last week. We are excited to have a new member of the "family!" Michael has worked with Jordan at Starbucks for a while now. When we bought this house Jordan and I always hoped we would be able to have people stay with us.

Hanks LOVESSS Michael. He will be cranky then Michael will walk in the room and he will just start laughing. I love having Henry around godly men. I love he has so many strong male role models around him.  The picture above is a photo of Michael visiting when Henry was born!! Look how little Hank was!!!

We are headed to the hospital in an hour for Henry's test to get done.  We cant wait for this to be over with!! We are ready to move onto fun fall festivities and less hospital visits!! 

No comments: