God has been so good to us during the healing process of Henry. It was absolutely terrible how hard he fell and seeing him in so much pain. For a few days I could not really live with myself. While Jordan was at work I could not be left alone with Henry. If he cried for even a second it would bring flashbacks of him falling back into my mind and I was left in hysterics again. My mom and my friend Chelsie stayed with me while Jordan was at work and that was a huge blessing.
As days go by I find myself realizing how being a mom is such a blessing. Every night I have been thanking and praising God for the time I get to spend with Henry each day. Hank has been acting normal again. He still has some bumps and bruises but the second trip to the ER.. they assured me everything would be okay. :)
The on going issue now is Henry's head size. It keeps growing and he is already over the 100 percentile. I dont want Henry to have to get further tests taken and I am tired of this being an issue. I am trying to have faith through this entire situation. I dont want Henry to have to get sedated for the MRI. At the same time I want to make sure everything is okay.
I feel like this process has awakened an entire side of myself I never knew I had. I have never been a "worrier" per say but now I cant imagine what life would be like if something happened to Henry.
So many of you have been covering me in prayer and I appreciate it so much. I truly need the Body around me to lift me up when I feel so weak. You guys are helping me build my faith.. thanks!!
I took pictures the day the accident happened but I am not ready to look at them yet, let alone post them on here. Henry has a doctors appointment today at 11 so I will keep this blog updated with how the progress is going.
Thanks again! Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment