Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Henry's head update

Sooo I waited until Henry's head issue was 100% resolved before posting an update. We met with a neurosurgeon yesterday and she looked over his MRI.  She said he just has a big head.  This is such a relief! The biggest relief is that the doctor is going to write a formal letter to the pediatrician telling her that they dont have to make a big deal about Henry's head!! (Enter sigh of relief here....)

So I posted that pic above because my dad and uncle have huge heads... and because Henry looks just like them in this pic.. he loves hanging with the guys!

2 comments:

Katie said...

praise the Lord!

michelle said...

yay! I've been waiting to hear the update and I'm so happy that it's good news. And that the pediatrician will stop making a big deal of it now.

And I love the picture! Henry looks like one of the boys.