Wednesday, October 27, 2010

oh man

these past few months have been crazy busy!! Jordan's mom was in town, then Hank fell down the stairs, then Jordan's dad was in town and lastly, Henry and I just got back from Virginia last night.  We went to visit my grandma with my mom.  It was a great short trip.  

Henry has flown on six round trip flights since he has been born!!! He is such a jet setter.  He will fly eight round trips in a year!!  If anyone needs any advice on how to fly with a baby I am your gal!!! (I can share tips for all ages.)

I am really looking forward to settling down and reconnecting with friends and Jordan.  I notice I am not as connected to God when I feel disconnected from my community.  I love traveling and fun weekends but I honestly love my normal life more.  I love plain ordinary days and I notice that is where and when the Lord speaks to me most.  

Anyways, my father in law starts his new job today!! Jordan and I are so excited for him and this new opportunity.  Congrats John!! I hope you have a great first day and enjoy every minute of it. 


2 comments:

Katie said...

I know what you mean about the niceness of everyday life. Brent and I are having fun these two weeks in the hotel, but I'm looking forward to being settled in an apartment and getting into a routine again. I miss you bunches! I'm glad you're back safe and sound!

Nicole Andre said...

i need advice on flying w/ babies