Tuesday, October 19, 2010

what up BLOG!

I am feeling so much more myself and recovering from Hank's fall! Therefor I will be blogging more... 
Why you ask?!
Well because me and my blog are one.  

I finally took a few fall pics!! We had a crazy but amazingly fun weekend.  My sister came into town with her bestie Julie.  We had a sleepover at my place Thursday night before heading to Pittsburgh Friday afternoon.  I will post pics of Pittsburgh later.  

Also Jordans dad is in town.  We are having a lot of fun hanging out with him.  We are headed to Red Lobster tonight for our annual "all you can eat shrimp" dinner.  Last year John ate SO MUCH shrimp.. I think he is planning on doing the same thing tonight because he only ate an apple for lunch.  I cant wait to say hello to all the senior citizens in Cincinnati tonight (bc that is where they eat) while shoving a cheddar biscuit in my yapper~ NOM NOM!!!

Anyways.. glad to be back! Woot. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


4 comments:

The Caswells said...

I love the fall pics! I can't wait to take some of Grant when the leaves start falling here.

Katie said...

cute fall pictures! i do love you with bangs. what ever happened with henry's MRI?

Kathy Stone said...

Love em!!!!!

Brittany Rossman said...

I LOVE how long your hair is!! What a beauty!!! And Henry, I could just eat him up...I hope to meet him someday soon.