Wednesday, October 13, 2010

God loves us where we are

With all these hospital visits, and injuries.. Henry has not been himself lately to say the least.  He has been super fussy and very dependent on me.  I cant blame him because I am exhausted and cranky too.  

This morning I am so reminded how God does not love us differently depending on our mood, temperament or season.  He is CONTESTANT, PATIENT, LOVING and ACCEPTING of us at ALL TIMES.  

I am trying to model those characteristics of God as Henry is going through different stages.  Jordan and I have been joking that we need to have another kid soon because the more and more Henry's personality comes through... the more and more we realize he is going to be quite a handful!!! But I would want my hands to be full of anything else! :) He is the most determined, hilarious, joyful boy.  I love him so much!

No comments: