Friday, September 24, 2010

projects...

Sorry I have been MIA...  I have been having too too much fun with my momsie in law in town.  Shes been here for a week and we have been having a ball.  
A few days after she got here, her and Jordan decided to do a project together.. WELL a week later we basically "refinished" our basement. (Special thanks to my mom and dad for coming over and helping too!!) New floor... and we painted the walls.  It is so inviting down there.  That will for sure be the hangout spot this winter.  Henry and his buddies will be running around down there all the time!! :) 

I am so so so sosososoososo blessed that I have a mother in law that I love.  I love hanging out wiht her, shopping with her and having her around.  Shes nothing but a blessing.  

I have lots of fun pics to post but I dont feel like doing that right now... I am running in the Race for the Cure tomorrow as well.. Hank will be joining in his stroller.    I will leave you with one picture.. a teaser of sorts.  

No comments: