Friday, September 17, 2010

temper temper!!


My sweet little monkey has QUITE the temper!! Jordan and I really have to work on not laughing while he throws his tiny tantrums.  Henry has a new hobby of biting our shoulders when we carry him around.  When we quietly but firmly tell him no.. he looks up at us then tries to pinch or hit us.  It is funny now, but I know when he gets older its not going to be funny at ALL!

I am not one to talk really.. I have quite the temper, but have been able to channel it and I dont hit people anymore... or scream NO in their faces.  I gave that up weeks ago.. ;) 

Henry shakes his head "no" all the time.  I know he doesnt really know what he is doing but I think it shows he is going to have a strong, passionate personality.  

I have yet to capture his "stink face" that he gives everyone.  You can bet when I get it, I will drop everything and post it on here.  Its a mix between a fake smile and looking at someone like they are nuts.  Too cute and funny.  :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE STINK FACE!!!

i just read this out loud to andy: i love it!

my mom says that the first and last tantrum that my sis threw was at a grocery store - my mom walked away - and when brianne was finished, she realized that her tantrum didn't do any good....so she didn't throw'm anymore :O) haha

love you!

Nicole Andre said...

i absolutely LOVE the stink face!! he had me crackin' up in church!!

Unknown said...

that shirt is too cute!

Katie said...

the face you posted has so much personality! you better watch out for that little monkey!