If
you havent seen our slideshow yet, click here
"It
takes courage to expect the best. Anyone with unbelief can expect the
worst." -Bill Johnson
One
of the first things people say when we tell them our big plans for this year
is...
"What
if..."
"What
if something happens?"
"What
if you get pregnant?"
"What
if Jordan can't find a good job after a year..."
"What
if you run out of money..."
Annnd
the list goes on.
Those
are all completely valid questions. There is a high percent chance that
we may be stuck in some sticky situations this year.
But
I also think there is a great chance that everything goes really, really well.
I
love that quote above. It is so easy to "protect ourselves" by
assuming the worst will happen. But with those thoughts comes fear,
stress and worry. All things we are called to lay down.
So
even though most people think we may be dippy for expecting the best, but I want to have courage and faith through it all..
More
to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment