Saturday, November 10, 2012
The Big News...
So I have alluded to some "new news" coming for a long time. I am so so thrilled we can now share our plans with the world. Many of you dear friends already know whats been going on, and I thank you for your prayers and support.
This has been a very bittersweet time for Jordan and I. I will let my little video do the "talking" about what our plans actually are. But it was SUPER important to tell Jordan's co-workers before sharing this news with anyone else. He has had the most AMAZING relationships while working for Starbucks. This will hands down be the hardest part of our new transition. When we met with his team to tell them the news I cried my eyes out. I have LOVED all the people Jordan has worked with and I hope so so much that those relationships stay intact.
Aside from that, we are so excited. Its a little nerve racking sharing this with everyone, but I hope it encourages you all and causes you and your family to dream BIG dreams with the Lord. Please email** me with any questions you may have. Also check back often because now that this news is out I will have A LOT more to blog about! :) :)
....and oh yeah... I cant believe we are actually doing this.... AHHH!!!
Hope you guys have an amazing weekend. Love, Elizabeth
**elizabeth.ann1986@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What does Jordan plan to do instead of working?
I know everyone at Starbucks will miss Jordan. I hope this year gives your family so much happiness and spiritual growth. Let me know when your coffee stock pile gets low and I will donate my markout.(:
Wow - love that your family is doing this and am really excited to read about your journey on the blog.
Great video! Maybe your year will allow you to have time to work on a few more videos! Joe and I have inadvertently had many sabbath periods together and it can be quite surprising what you find yourselves enjoying together. you may even find a whole new lifestyle for youselves!
I am so encouraged by your journey! I wish that everyone has the faith, courage and dedication to do something challenging and rewarding like this for their families some day. Many prayers and fun memories to come!
I am so encouraged by your journey! I wish that everyone has the faith, courage and dedication to do something challenging and rewarding like this for their families some day. Many prayers and memories to come... xoxo
lovely video!
May your experience the fullness of God's blessings!
beautiful video! i love you!
Post a Comment