Total weight gain/loss: So after my last post about gaining all that weight.. I have now stayed the same. I have gained 15 lbs so far.
Stretch marks? No new ones... I keep buttering myself!
Sleep: I now naturally am up and moving by 8 am. I then get super tired in the afternoons but have not been able to take naps. I am picking up hours at Morningstar along with babysitting the sweetest little boy. I hope these extra jobs will give us a little extra money for paint and other house supplies that will be needed.
Best moment this week: Last night I had a bit of an emotional breakdown in the Kroger parking lot. It was the first time I really felt like hormones were taking control of me. I just get overwhelmed and cant handle even simple situations. It was a good moment this week because it led to a good conversation between Jordan and I, allowing us to get on the same page again. Also it was fun watching USC beat OSU. haha. Oh yeah! and the Steelers played on Thursday and won!! Woo hoo!!
Best moment this week: Last night I had a bit of an emotional breakdown in the Kroger parking lot. It was the first time I really felt like hormones were taking control of me. I just get overwhelmed and cant handle even simple situations. It was a good moment this week because it led to a good conversation between Jordan and I, allowing us to get on the same page again. Also it was fun watching USC beat OSU. haha. Oh yeah! and the Steelers played on Thursday and won!! Woo hoo!!
Movement: He is so active. I think he is going to be funny when he comes out because he already cracks me up. Sometimes I feel like he is doing the worm in there or break dancing. Other times I seriously imagine him swinging around on my ribs like a monkey.
Food cravings: Hmm.. this week... coconut again, and indian food!!!!
Gender: Boy..
Labor Signs: None!.
Belly Button in or out? completely flat. I feel like my belly button was out more earlier on in pregnancy.. now its sucking back in?
What I miss: Shopping like I used to. I haven't bought maternity clothes yet but that definitely does not mean I can buy whatever clothes I like. There are so many cute clothes out this season.. and I am so sad I am too large to wear them!!
What I am looking forward to: Leaving for our babymoon on Friday. I seriously am counting down the days. And I am making pumpkin pancakes on Tuesday.. I am really looking forward to that as well.
Weekly Wisdom: Do your own research about pregnancy and labor. There are so many excellent resources out there.
Milestones: Packing up the apartment. Even though I hate every minute of it. haha. Now I just need to clean out my closet! That is the last thing we need done. :)
Gender: Boy..
Labor Signs: None!.
Belly Button in or out? completely flat. I feel like my belly button was out more earlier on in pregnancy.. now its sucking back in?
What I miss: Shopping like I used to. I haven't bought maternity clothes yet but that definitely does not mean I can buy whatever clothes I like. There are so many cute clothes out this season.. and I am so sad I am too large to wear them!!
What I am looking forward to: Leaving for our babymoon on Friday. I seriously am counting down the days. And I am making pumpkin pancakes on Tuesday.. I am really looking forward to that as well.
Weekly Wisdom: Do your own research about pregnancy and labor. There are so many excellent resources out there.
Milestones: Packing up the apartment. Even though I hate every minute of it. haha. Now I just need to clean out my closet! That is the last thing we need done. :)
Jordan and I play each other in Fantasy Football today. I am projected to lose by a lot. I will keep you updated on what happens! :)
1 comment:
I'd never heard of a babymoon, but what a sweet & special idea! Also, the pumpkin pancakes sound fab! Post some photos of these delicious recipes you've been making if you find the time :)
Post a Comment