Thursday, September 3, 2009

that time of year!!!


No not Christmas!! Fantasy Football...
yes this is a picture of my bedroom.. and yes that is a huge sign right above our bed.  Every year we hang the draft pics up above our bed and talk about which teams will be good. haha... 

I am excited. ~ Football is something fun Jordan and I enjoy together, along with our families.  We are headed out to Oregon in a  few weeks for our babymoon.  Jordan is so excited because we are going to get to go to an Oregon Ducks football game.  He has not gone since high school but is still a die hard fan.  

Today we leave for Detroit.. We will be there all weekend until Monday morning.  Looking forward to getting away for a bit with my hubby.  :)  I'll post some pics when I get back.  

On another note, my best friends sister is a doula.  I asked her for some books to prepare for labor and delivery.  There is one book I have LOVED.  It is so informative and includes a lot of great info.  Its called A Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth by Henci Goer.  Its so easy to read and really informs you of things doctors don't think to tell you.  I just checked it out of the library and can see myself maybe even buying it.  Check it out! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

i love the picture! you should put it on facebook and tag everyone. brent's already hooked. even i'm excited for football season to start!