Total weight gain/loss: umm yeah.. i am getting big! I gained 7 pounds in the past 2 weeks!!!! I have not been eating well at all or exercising very much. No excuses really, I have lazy weeks. It probably didnt help that jammed my face with taffy today at work... I guess I am going to have to watch what I am eating!!
Stretch marks? No new ones...
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping well at all! UGHHHHH and its not helping my patience
Best moment this week: everyone telling me I look really good for how far along I am. That makes me feel really good (despite all the weight gain). I also feel really good that all my regular pants still fit with my belly band. Not because that means I am skinny, but because I am cheap! I don't want to buy other pants if my regular ones are still comfy!!
Best moment this week: everyone telling me I look really good for how far along I am. That makes me feel really good (despite all the weight gain). I also feel really good that all my regular pants still fit with my belly band. Not because that means I am skinny, but because I am cheap! I don't want to buy other pants if my regular ones are still comfy!!
Another great moment is that people are offering me baby boy clothes. :) I love free stuff!! Especially when I know there's going to be spit up and poop all over these clothes in a few months! haha.
Movement: Yes, I think he is going to be a lot like his daddy in personality. He kicks and is so active when no one is around. Then when people ask if they can feel him kick he doesn't move at all... shy little guy! Jordan is just like that. He is so crazy and outgoing when no one is around but never likes to be the center of attention.
Movement: Yes, I think he is going to be a lot like his daddy in personality. He kicks and is so active when no one is around. Then when people ask if they can feel him kick he doesn't move at all... shy little guy! Jordan is just like that. He is so crazy and outgoing when no one is around but never likes to be the center of attention.
Food cravings: Sweets! I never thought I would say this but I am craving sweet things... donuts, cinnamon rolls, pie, anything with carbs... YUM!! This does not mean you people can taunt me.. I don't keep these things in the house on purpose. I can see my friends taking about these foods all the time to make me drool! haha.
Gender: Boy.. I am so happy now that I am having a boy. I think its going to be really fun.
Labor Signs: None!.
Belly Button in or out? still a weird belly button...
What I miss: Sleep! and my husband not being stressed. Hes working so hard at work and I am so proud of him.
What I am looking forward to: Going to Detroit this weekend. Also I am watching a friend's little boy two days a week starting next week. I am excited. He is such a peach!!
Weekly Wisdom: I can barely think let alone give wisdom to anyone! haha.
Milestones: Getting all the letters for the nursery!! I am so happy! Me and my mom started painting them this weekend. :)
Gender: Boy.. I am so happy now that I am having a boy. I think its going to be really fun.
Labor Signs: None!.
Belly Button in or out? still a weird belly button...
What I miss: Sleep! and my husband not being stressed. Hes working so hard at work and I am so proud of him.
What I am looking forward to: Going to Detroit this weekend. Also I am watching a friend's little boy two days a week starting next week. I am excited. He is such a peach!!
Weekly Wisdom: I can barely think let alone give wisdom to anyone! haha.
Milestones: Getting all the letters for the nursery!! I am so happy! Me and my mom started painting them this weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment