Monday, August 3, 2009

we have a soccer player!

Jordan just felt the baby kick today.  I was sitting on the couch hanging out while he was doing some work and I felt some serious movement.  I put my hands where the movement was, and I couldnt really tell if I could feel with my hands or not.  I asked Jord to come over and see if he could feel it.  And he sure could! He jumped up in the air and was excited.  He then felt a few more kicks.  
I am happy Jordan got to feel him because I was just wondering today when people usually can feel their babies kick.  :)

2 comments:

Kathy Stone said...

That is so cool -- I bet he loved it!!! I'm just mad he didn't kick a week earlier :) Give him a little pat for me!

The Caswells said...

Isn't that fun!? I wanted Paul to feel Grant kick so many times before he actually did. It seemed that I would always tell people to come feel and then he would stop as soon as they put their hand on my tummy!