Monday, August 17, 2009

lots going on!

First off I would like to say Happy Birthday to Chelsie! She turns 25 today! woo hoo!!  Love ya!

Things here have been crazy.  I am so tired.  Our small group led the Sunday service at Northstar.  Jordan and I both spoke.  Below are instructions on how to listen if you wish.  
Click on the celebrations link
Click on Hear Sunday's Talks 
Click on What's Going On- the Gladstone
**If you don't want to hear the entire talk but want to hear what Jordan and I had to say scroll a little over halfway through the message and thats when we talk.  I talk first, then Jordan does.

This week we have our home inspection.  I hope it goes well.  I am looking forward to walking through and really envisioning the house as my home.  :)  It just seems like I am growing up so fast and so many expenses are coming in.  Our car barely starts and smells like gas really bad when it runs so we will probably need a new one soon! 

Alright well I am going to take a nap! More updates soon!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

So sad we missed you guys speaking this Sunday! I'm looking forward to listening to it. Hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

yayya! love ya!
i love your posts. and am so excited for you and jordan and all these new things/challenges!
thanks for having dinner w me last night.