Monday, August 3, 2009

Its a....

BOY!
Thanks for being patient with me while I kept the sex of my child a secret. :) We had a meeting yesterday with tons of my great friends and I really wanted to tell all of them at once. Here's how I did it.
I made cupcakes and filled one of them with blue food coloring. All the cupcakes looked the same from the outside but one was blue once you bit into it. :) So whoever bit into the colored one got to run up to the front and announce the sex. It was really fun to tell everyone at once.
I videotaped the occurance but my video camera cut off just as people were biting into the cupcakes... how disappointing!!!
Anyways, it feels great to have the cat out of the bag. Now I need to think of a boy name I like, find a place to live and buy all the crap babies need... haha.

4 comments:

Katie said...

cute way to tell people! i love it! i meant to ask you, how are things going with that one house you liked before you left?

Kathy Stone said...

How fun! You are something else! So creative!

The Caswells said...

I love the way you told people! How did you ever think of that? We are so excited to have another little boy in the family :)

Rene` said...

What a sweet & wonderfully creative idea! How exciting to be the one to break the news and such a fair way to choose the bearer of baby boy news!