Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Friday!

This week has been crazy to say the least.  There has been so much going on with Jordan and Starbucks and with the house stuff.  These people we are working with are SO difficult.  I cant even get into it.  We are still negotiating off of the inspection and lets just say they do not want to do ANYTHING or pay for ANYTHING!! 

This weekend should be a good one.  I don't have really any plans at all which will be nice, to just enjoy whatever comes up.  My sister goes back to school tomorrow so I am going to hang out with her and my mom today.  Should be fun! My baby has been hiccuping a lot in my belly lately! Its so funny to feel him jolt when it happens.  I am looking more and more forward to meeting him.  

No comments: