Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to the life of having one car

Yes it is 5 am and I am posting on my blog.  Today is another normal day of having only one car.  
4:30- alarm goes off- Jordan and I both wake up
5 am- Jordan must be at work (Elizabeth does not have to be at work until 5:45)- Hence why I am sitting at Starbucks in this freezing air conditioning at 5 am.  
5:45- Elizabeth goes to work until 10 am
10am-2 pm- Elizabeth stays up in Loveland and tries to entertain herself until Jordan gets off at 2.  **His shop is between where we live and where I work, so I don't like to go home and waste gas.  

I cannot imagine throwing a baby on top of the mix in December.  Good thing I am going to take some time off working at first.  If this child has any of me in him, he will be screaming bloody hell if I try to wake him up at 4:30. haha. 

No comments: