I have finished my "duties" for the day so I will blog something fun a friend sent me.
Copy and paste this into a new note and change the answers! :)Ann and Michael
2. How long have you been together?
We have been married for two years and about a month. It is crazy to think I got married RIGHT after I turned twenty one! That seems so young! We dated for a little over a year before getting engaged. Then were engaged for a year before getting married.. so I think that means we have been together for a little over 4 years total.
3. How long did you know each other before dating?
I met Jordan my first day of college. I remember telling my mom before dating him that I could see myself marrying him. Haha. We got to know each other for seven or eight months before dating.
4. Who asked who out?
Jordan asked me out.. I am a classy lady! I don't ask people out! haha.
5. Do you have any children together?
Yes! We have one little baby in heaven and another baby on the way!! Due Dec 7th. Its a boy.
6. What about pets?
No, Jordan is crazy and doesn't like animals. Weird.. I know. I am hoping once we have kids. the kids and I will talk him into letting us get a bulldog!
7. Did you go to the same school?
yes for college. Jordan is two years older than me and was a junior when I was a freshman.
8. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We go out to eat quite a bit. Neither of us mind cooking, but its really good for us to get out of the house. We find it fun and easy to connect while going out to dinner. We never go anywhere expensive. We go to the places we have gift cards to! Once the baby comes we decided we are going to get babysitters regularly... we cant lose date nights!
9. Where is the furthest the two of you have traveled as a couple?
We have been to India, Nepal, and China!! We are saving our frequent flyer miles to go on another trip together somewhere across the globe. Any suggestions?
10. Who has the worst temper?
Cough Cough:: me:: although we are both extremely stubborn. I usually get louder than he does though...
11. Who does the cooking?
When I was in school he helped out a lot. Now he is super busy with work so I have been cooking a lot. We like to do everything together so if we are both home we cook together.
12. Who is more social?
I am very social if it is in situations I am comfortable. When we are around people we don't know, Jordan is way more social. I like to check people out and people watch then pick who I talk to! haha.
13. Who is the neat freak?
Jordan is. He gives me "tasks" to do while I am home by myself. I love it... He is naturally so organized and clean. I am more all over the place and creative. We make a good match.
14. Who hogs the bed?
Um.. neither of us? I like to be completely by myself while sleeping. We will just have our feet touch and stay on our own sides of the bed. Sleeping is business to me.. I dont like to mix business with pleasure! haha jk.
15. Who wakes up earlier?
Jordan.. he gets up almost everyday at 4:30. When he isnt working he is usually up at 7:00. He is the best morning person.
16. Who has the bigger family?
Jordan does. Three sisters. Although I think my extended family may be bigger.
17. Do you get flowers often?
No, although sometimes I will get surprised! Every now and again.
18. Who eats more?
Sadly I think I do... my husband doesnt eat. I will pack him a lunch and three days later he will still be eating the same lunch. I am trying to bulk him up and help him be healthy. I am a comfort eater so its an emotional experience for me.
19. Who does the laundry?
Jordan. I tried before and he said I am terrible at folding. So now he does it. Being a terrible folder pays off! haha!!
20. Who is better with the computer?
Me! All he does is check his email and types in Microsoft Word. I have some photoshop skills but nothing to brag about...
21. Who drives when you are together?
Jordy. Sometimes I will but he likes to drive. He likes to be in control.
22. Who picks where you go out to dinner?
Um usually I will say he can pick.. then I will say no to every option until its one I like. Classic trick! ;)
23. Who pays?
Does it matter when you are married? It comes from both of our money!
24. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Jordan. I am prideful. I will make this face that shows I know I am wrong but it will take me a while to say it with my mouth. Hes real patient with me.
25. Who has more tattoos?
Neither of us. Although if I were to get one I would want me and Jordan to get matching ones...
26. Who eats more sweets?
Neither of us. Unless we are in Oregon. Then his family eats a lot. He usually eats more than me out there.
27. Who cries more?
Me. Although I do not cry much. I am more of a fighter than crier.
Well wasn't that fun! woo hoo. haha jk.. Some of those questions were boring.. I could come up with a better quiz than that...
1 comment:
hahaha. make up a better quiz then! That's so funny. Sounds like a great marriage. :)
Post a Comment