This past week has been a pretty rough one. One would think buying a house and preparing for a baby to come would be exciting and would bring happiness. WRONG... It seems with all this house stuff in the mix on top of our busy schedules Jordan and I have barely gotten any quality time together. Yesterday we spent the entire day running "house" errands. We spent two hours in the county recorders office looking for a "legal description" of the house.
I know in my head that things of this world will not bring me true happiness. Although a house and a kid are HUGE blessings, they are not God and will not bring me lasting joy. On the other hand though, something in me is still surprised when I wake up with an aching in my heart. I do not understand why I am not "joyful" or "happy" because my life seems to have great circumstances at the time.
I am learning so much every day that He is the One who brings true life. I know that in my head but trying to really to learn that in my heart.
Honestly I dont even know if what I am writing is making sense. I am so out of it. My brain is not working...
No comments:
Post a Comment