Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am running out of time!

So I have under three months until Baby Stone is here.  I cant believe it.  Yesterday I went to a friends house and just vegged on her couch. I think she thought something was wrong with me.  I know so much needs to be done but I cant bring myself to do any of it.  Its like my mind thinks if I avoid working on anything or do not think of what is to come, nothing will happen. But I know much change IS about to happen.  I cant decide if its better to try to embrace the changes and grin and bare... or if I should avoid them until I am moved into my house and I have a baby in my arms. 

I think Jordan and I are really realizing our lives will never be the same.  Which I know is good, but at the same time, I REALLY like our lives now.  Even typing this now... I do not know if I should cry or start laughing because of how ill equipped we are for this next stage.  I feel like most pregnant people LOVE being pregnant **which I dont mind it** and cannot wait for their babies to come.  I can definitely wait.  86 days to be exact.. 

Oh gosh.. Lord what did we get ourselves into?! HELP! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. love it. You will be able to handle it...both of ya! And you have lots of babysitters around to help when you want to escape. :) Especially me.

michelle said...

We were just talking tonight about how you're going to be such a good mom! I loved the diaper you made out of a wipe for the baby and the picture you colored of our family! The change is hard, but worth it.