Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a prayer

These are lyrics from a Misty Edwards song "Like a Rushing River" on her unplugged cd. They have spoken to my heart and I have been praying them lately. Just thought I would post them.

You make all things beautiful.. just in time
It's just a matter of time.
On You I will wait all of my days
No one who waits on You will ever be ashamed.
No one who waits on You will ever be disappointed.
It's just a matter of time.
So come down and know His yoke is easy, His burden is light.
It simply costs everything, but is not too mysterious.
Its not for the wise in their own eyes, its not for the rich.
But He has saved himself for me! So come down and know.
No one who waits on the Lord will ever be ashamed, for wisdom will be justified in a matter of time.
You will make all things beautiful.. just in time.
Its just a matter of time.
Calm down my soul, be quiet within me,
Put your trust in God... and wait..
Its just a matter of time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for opening up your heart and your blog to me, what an honor! I love reading your words and looking at the photos, and I am loving hearing songs that are special to you!! Thanks again for sharing dear one, and blessings these last few weeks. xo Susan