So I am driving today... and I see a cop on the side of the road **happens to be the school police officer from my highschool*** I look down and am going 30 in a 35 speed limit so I think I am good. Well the cop pulls up behind me and turns his lights on. He tells me that it was a school zone and the limit was 20. With it being an honest mistake, I just shrugged and said sorry, handing him my license and registration. He then begins to ask me a bunch of questions.
Where do you live? Are you married? When is your baby due? Where do you work?
After I answered all of them he goes back to his car for a few minutes. When he returns he tells me he cant give a pregnant woman a ticket and I am free to go. hahaha. I thought that was awesome and hilarious.
Who knew having a big belly would come with so many benefits?
3 comments:
yippee! that is awesome!
that's hilarious!
i wonder if having a big belly without a baby could get you out of tickets. if so, bring on the heart attack bar.
Post a Comment