Friday, September 18, 2009

pray!!

So I beat Jordan in Fantasy football.  I was the underdog for sure but won! woo hoo!! :)  

Now on a more serious note.  I have never been more stressed in my entire life.  Today we leave for our babymoon.  I am sooo soo happy to get away with Jordan for a week.  It seems the activities of life have kept us so preoccupied.  I was telling him and some friends a few days ago how this season of life has been so different than I expected.  I guess I expected Jordan and I to just sit around, look at my stomach and talk about how excited we are for the upcoming changes.  Instead it feels like having a baby is on the back of our thoughts and instead are preoccupied with what we are going to have for dinner.  

Two days ago our car died.  We only had one car.  So this leaves us in a place now without a car, leaving for vacation and closing on a house the day we get back.  Oh Jesus, Help!!!! Amongst the chaos that we call life, I am glad we have one SOLID thing we can rely on, the Lord and His promises over us.  

This kind of reminds me of the place Jordan and I were when we first got married.  I was in school and we were living off Jordan's income as a barista.  I am glad the Lord is putting us in a place of reliance as these huge changes are happening.  Isn't that why we exist? To glorify Him throughout our lives... even when things are hard. 

Please pray for Jordan and I this week.  I will probably still update some on here because we are bringing our computer.  

Jesus, thanks so much you are the CONSTANT in my life.  Help me to love my husband while things are so stressful.  We give everything to You and know Your plans are so good for us.  We love you! Amen. 

No comments: