Thursday, June 17, 2010

6 month birthday!

Henry just turned six months old a few days ago... thinking about it too much makes my eyes well up.  I love being a mama to this little guy.  He really brightens up my life! I absolutely adore the days we spend together.  I know I get bored some days but there is nothing I would rather do than spend my time with Henry.  I see it as such an honor to be his mama.  He is such a sensitive and sweet baby.  He is so so so so happy and joyful.  I seriously believe he has been blessed with having the joy of the Lord.  
Ways he is like his daddy:
1.  looks.  I think he looks so much like Jordan.  His facial expressions, his eyes, his blonde hair.
2.  he really listens to people.  when Jordan and I have conversations he looks back and forth at us like we are talking.  It is so sweet. 
3. when he smiles he sticks his tongue out
4.  He is very independent.
5.  He loves music.. Jordan loved music as a baby
Ways he is like me:
1.  He is very passionate.  when he is happy he is to the moon, when he is mad he gets VERY worked up!
2.  He loves to laugh 
3.  He loves being around people
4. He is very independent (thats what he gets from having two independent parents)
5.  He is not very patient.
6.  He is carefree and kind of lazy.  When we put him on his belly it takes him about ten minutes to roll over.  He just kinda lays there with his head on the ground.  He is really taking his time to reach some of his "milestones".  

Oh Henry! I cant believe you are six months old!! Where has my little infant gone!?  

Thank you Jesus for making me Henry's mama.  I am taking the role very seriously and love being a part of his life.  I hope he sees You through me! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

andy & kacia said...

YAY!! happy 6 month Birthday, Henry!! You are a little heart breaker!!