Thursday, June 3, 2010

one of those days..

Yesterday was definitely one of those days.  Over the weekend our family was go, go, go so Henry did not get very good naps.  And when he did nap it was either in the car or in his stroller.

So I decided yesterday was going to be a "detox" day.  We stayed home for a majority of the day and Henry took both of his naps in his crib.  He cried an hour before both naps... like a shrieking for his life cry... and it broke my heart.  The times he was awake he was super fussy and not himself.  

Jordan and I kinda planned yesterday would be a day we could reconnect and hang out.. and lets just say that didnt happen! OH man does making time for your marriage get harder as kids enter the picture.

I am just so happy yesterday is over with... today is a new day! 

Sorry this blog has been completely a "Henry update" blog lately... my mind is like fried so I am barely lucky if I get pictures of him on here.  

No comments: