Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh hanky...

... my little bundle of joy has been quite the handful the past few days.  Last night I put him in his crib at 8:30 (as usual), and lets just say he didnt fall asleep until 11:30.  He cried and cried and cried.  Some of you may be wondering if he is sick, or is something wrong with him.  Well I thought so too, until Jordan brought him into our room for a little visit so he could catch his breath from all his crying.  The second he saw he was coming into our room he got giddy.  He was like kicking his little feetsies, cracking up and looking around like he was in a forbidden but amazing place.  I felt like he was thinking "so this is where they hang out after they put me in my cage."  

Sorry Hankster.. you will not sleep with momma and daddy.  Its already hard enough to get time alone together and bringing you into the bedroom will not help that situation.  

Sooo.. Henry has been re-crying out his naps and bedtimes.  Each time it is getting shorter and shorter. Thank you Jesus....  and thank you Henry.. your late night crying escapades have really increased my time in prayer!

All his sleepy time crying has made me paranoid.  I can hear his cries even when I know he is awake.. or when he is just sound asleep.  I love that little guy!! But he is just like his mama and his daddy.... STUBBORN and KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS.

.... for those of you who have thought and prayed for me while I was sick:: thanks!!
I am feeling so much better.  

This week I am ready to:
Go to the Reds game
Make Henry's baby food
Go to the pool with my sissy
Catch up with friends
Clean my house
ANDDD.. DRUMROLL... spend time with Jordan's two younger sisters and mom! It should be great!!
and lucky for all of you... I will probably blog about most of these things!! Arent you glad you get to peak into my life :wink!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what happened to that spot where you can ask questions anonymously. i have one i want to ask...