Friday, March 20, 2009
Christian radio
I cannot stand Christian radio. There is a lot of Christian music I absolutely LOVE but they never play it on Christian radio. So I was listening to this song in my mom's car that was on the XM station "The Message". This girl is going on singing this mediocre song, and one of the lyrics caught me. She started singing "God you take my dreams and give them wings. You can do all things" or something like that. Because I over think everything, I started thinking about those lyrics. Heres a thought that came to mind: God does NOT take our dreams then give them wings. He usually tears down most dreams we have and rebuilds what's best for us and what is best for His kingdom. In my opinion God isn't in the business of making OUR dreams come true, He isn't Mickey Mouse in Disney World. Instead He calls us to give our lives to Him and live for Him and follow His plan for our lives. Amen?! Thats what we are asking when we pray "On Earth as it is in Heaven.." Right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment