Tuesday, March 3, 2009

back from Sexcipades...

So I had a busy weekend this weekend with Jordan gone in Colorado. I went to the Women's Retreat and it was really good. Jordan asked me the two main things I got from the retreat and this is all I could think to say: Have sex often, and do things to help you enjoy it. I dont really know what he thought of that explaination but its all I could think to say. It was fun having all the women in the church together.. FUN TIMES!!

Things are going well around here. I have my huge senior paper due on Wednesday so I am headed over to the guys' house to work on it. (This computer is not trustworthy enough to do a final paper on).

I am so excited for spring to come! Even seeing the sun shine through my window as I type is so refreshing. Soon enough there will be days on the bike trail, parks and at the pool!! Maybe even some camping this season.. Hopefully! Okay well I better eat my chocolate chip waffle and head over to do some hw...
Elizabeth

No comments: