Wednesday, March 25, 2009

rainy days dont get me down!!




So today is a typical Cincinnati spring day.  Raining.  Kinda chilly/kinda not.  Most days I would be depressed being surrounded by this weather but today I am loving it.  I made egg and cheese sandwiches on Italian bread we bought from a local bakery.  Then we covered ourselves in blankets and read the Bible together for a little bit.  Ironically enough we read about Noah and the arc.  Thankfully it isn't raining as hard today as it did when Noah was kickin.  Jordan was thinking all theologically, wondering how God could let that happen when he knew ahead of time the people were going to be wicked and turn from the Lord.  All I could think of was how bad it would have smelled on that arc.  I hope Noah brought a pooper scooper to throw all that stinky stuff off the side of the ship. haha.  

Anyways, I was looking through old pictures and these brought a smile to my face.  Oh how I miss Nepal.  The first pic is us trying to take a Nepali style photo (not smiling and looking like we cant stand each other) Do not ask me why Jordan is holding his crotch ** and look how skinny he is!! Anyways the second photo is a successful shot of us being Nepali!!  You think the photographer could have zoomed in a little so you cant see where the phony background cuts off. Only in a third world country...
PS- I know what I am wearing in this pic is hideous! haha.

1 comment:

brookdidi said...

hahahaha. haha. "you so nicely leaded"