Tuesday, March 31, 2009

so I yelled at God yesterday...

and it felt pretty good.  I have never really done that before.  I was driving down the road and I was talking to him.  And I then started to yell at him too.  I then just kind of sat there.  It was weird.  I felt bad.  Sometimes I just feel like God is into playing games or likes to hide himself to see if we really care.  And I learned yesterday, if that is the case I DO CARE.  I just kind of told God how it is annoying how mysterious he is sometimes.  I also find it annoying how we have to figure everything out.  Its like a huge game all of the time.  This morning thinking back on the interaction I believe God was smiling as I was yelling at Him.  Its like I was actually being honest directly to Him.  He knows my thoughts but it was probably nice to have "real talk" for a change rather than me tell Him how much I love Him while my heart is bitter.  

Sorry, moving on... tomorrow I start my last quarter of classes!! I am so excited to get done!! I am trying to have joy, knowing I will never be in school probably ever again.  I have ten weeks left til I graduate!! YAY! Today I have a lot to do.  Our dishes are piling up and beginning to look like the Tower of Babel.  I am then going to go to the guys house and pray.  I also want to head up to Hobby Lobby bc I am going to make my sister in law a creative baby shower gift! 


No comments: