This morning the alarm goes off at seven thirty because I have to finish a paper before my class at nine. I am groaning and ask Jordan what day it is because I am so out of it. He gets up cheerfully ready to start his day off work.
I need to get Microsoft Word for my computer and I can get it discounted through the University of Cincinnati. I have a thirty day trial version right now that is meeting all my school paper needs. Jordan sends me a text asking if I will take care of it today and buy the new version for my Mac while I am at class. I would never think to do that so soon, I have 23 days left on my trial version. Why walk across campus and get another one?
So after class I get home, Jordan asks if I want to read a twenty page paper with him about church planting (for fun). That is basically asking me if I want to stick a butter knife in my eye.
He then asks me while we are playing a game, if I want to listen to a John Piper sermon in the background. That is like asking me to stick a toothpick in my eye!! haha.
I know these things are kind of silly and I know I would not change anything about Jordan even if I could but its just so interesting to me who the Lord puts together!! hehe.
2 comments:
This list made me laugh as I imagined all of those scenarios. It is funny how the Lord brings the most opposite people together!
hilarious.
Post a Comment