Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!!


So, Happy St Patrick's Day to everyone and Happy First Day of Spring Break to Me!! :)  To start off my first day I decided to actually do something with myself.  Yesterday I learned how to curl my hair with my Chi straightener.  It is SOOO easy and curls so much better than a curling iron.  The above pics is how it turned out.  I was thinking about getting a perm for the summer but now seeing how easy it is to curl and wave my hair with my Chi I think I am going to pass.  **if you have a Chi and want to know how to do it let me know and I will show ya!! ;)

I feel like lately I have been letting myself go in the looks department so this Spring Break I am hoping to "get ready" in the morning rather than just rolling out of bed and walking out the door like most other occasions.  Tonight we are having friends over and I am wanting to make something green for dinner.  Any suggestions?  

Oh yeah and my shirt is green. For some reason in the lighting of the picture it looks blue. No one try to pinch me!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! I can't believe your curls!!!

jordan said...

you're a hottie :)