
Sooo I came home yesterday with a surprise gift.
Backup story: so we use Jordans computer, its so old, he got it his senior year of HS. If we talk real nice to it, it will work without having to be shutdown. But overall its a piece of poop and we need another one.
Yesterdays story: Jordan tells me there is a present for me on our bed, so I go look and its a Macbook!! I have been asking for one forever and never thought Id get one in a million years (we arent made of money). As sad as it sounds I thought he wrapped up my old broken one and put it in a mac box he had found in a garbage can or something. I could see him doing that. He went on to tell me how he has a friend who bought one for his wife and she used it a few times and decided she didnt like it. So he got a great deal with an extended warranty! :) So now here I am!!!
The pic is the first pic I have taken with my photo booth (not flattering) but I am EXCITED none the less!! :) Lets hope this will bring my blog to new elements of excitement no one thought possible!!
1 comment:
That is sooo neat!! Now maybe we can video chat?!?!?!
Post a Comment