Heres the next baby bump photo! Its so strange to me that I am not pushing out in that pic! Crazy..
Total weight gain/loss: up one pound..
Stretch marks? No thank you.
Sleep: I am learning I cant watch tv or movies before bed.. gives me crazy dreams and I wake up in the middle of the night so confused and stressed
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move... I felt like my belly was a popcorn maker.. that was pretty cool.
Movement: Yes, and as previously mentioned.
Food cravings: None. I have to make myself eat. Not because I get sick (although I did throw up lunch yesterday) but because nothing sounds good.
Gender: Girl or boy.. haha
Labor Signs: None! That little buddy better stay in for a while longer
Belly Button in or out? Halfsies, when I am sitting it is in, when I am standing its out kinda.
What I miss: Beer and wine and rollerblading
What I am looking forward to: House looking this week. and finding more letters for my alphabet wall hangings.
Weekly Wisdom: Do not eat for two.. especially when your baby is only 5 ounces. Eat until you are full and eat everything in moderation.
Milestones: Getting bigger, feeling the baby kick or move and more people are giving me free stuff for Baby! yay! Its strange to think how fast the months are going by.. and overwhelming. Please continue praying for us!
Gender: Girl or boy.. haha
Labor Signs: None! That little buddy better stay in for a while longer
Belly Button in or out? Halfsies, when I am sitting it is in, when I am standing its out kinda.
What I miss: Beer and wine and rollerblading
What I am looking forward to: House looking this week. and finding more letters for my alphabet wall hangings.
Weekly Wisdom: Do not eat for two.. especially when your baby is only 5 ounces. Eat until you are full and eat everything in moderation.
Milestones: Getting bigger, feeling the baby kick or move and more people are giving me free stuff for Baby! yay! Its strange to think how fast the months are going by.. and overwhelming. Please continue praying for us!
Oh yeah... Happy fourth of July everyone!! Jordan and I are enjoying this rainy evening by relaxing and laying low. I kinda want to go to Dairy Queen.. yum!
4 comments:
you've only gained a pound?! incredible!
don't worry...right after you push baby stone out I will have a big glass of wine waiting for you...haha. then ill pull ya up out of bed and we can go blading! YAY! :)
yay for baby bumps and babies! i love you and i miss you :)
Whaaaa?
Looking forward to meeting the little one!
;)
Post a Comment