Sunday, July 12, 2009

Walter and the No Doubt concert

I had an amazing weekend!! Last night Jord and I went to one of our favorite couple's house for dinner. It was so fun. We love their house and it was great to hang out with them again. The best part of the visit was meeting Walter Kruithof! He is the sweeted and cutest dog!! I love him so much. Made me want to get a dog of my own. Too bad my husband doesnt like animals (Yes he does have a soul!)
Me. Katie and Walter. Friends forever


Me and Katie.. in her new home. :)
For a belated birthday gift my sister took me to a No Doubt concert on Friday in Indy. It was amazing. No Doubt was my favorite band for about 6 years of my life. I was jammin out to all the old hits. I was the only pregnant person there that I saw, however it is debateable because there were a TON of ladies with huge guts. haha. Gwen Stefani was a great performer and was in great shape.. You should have seen her abs! and after two kids.. sheesh. Even though it was a great performance, the people around us were even more entertaining. I would comment about them but I wouldnt be politically correct and I would just be plain mean! haha. Here are some pics from the concert.

Us before the concert started.. I should have asked someone to take our pic.. o well

Gwen up there rockin out!!

her on the big screen!! Feeling hella good. haha.

1 comment:

Katie said...

katie, elizabeth, and walter = bff