Wednesday, July 1, 2009

wedding and winding down!


So as I mentioned before Jordan and I went to a wedding this past weekend of one of my best friends from college.  It was a beautiful event.  Its awesome to support two people you really believe in! Since being back Jordan and I have mad a conscious effort to be around the community and relax! It seems like life has been going SOO fast lately and that is NOT the pace I like to go at!! Here are some pictures from the past week (wedding and hanging out included)...


Jordan and I on the rehearsal dinner cruise! Beautiful night
Jordan and friend Eric, he is getting married in the beginning of August!

Me and the beautiful bride on the cruise

Bride and groom enjoying dinner at their sweetheart table..
Yay! They did it!!

Me and the bride on the wedding day
Taking silly pictures with Shelby and Brett at the reception...
these three silly guys were wearing the same thing.. not on purpose!
ha! so were they! Thats what community will do to ya...
Kara and I really enjoying our cake icing!! Yummy and yellow!

No comments: