Welcome to Elizabeth's brain for a moment::: We find the house of our dreams.. oh wow it happens to be in our price range!... we write a huge check as a down payment... go to move everything into the new place.. and the house CRUMBLES to the ground and cockroaches and termites appear everywhere.
I know I am so creative and morbid.. but owning a house seems like such a big responsibility and a lot for me to be in charge of. I do not know if I can handle it... I love being creative and am excited to decorate a new place, but I hate hammering, carrying heavy things, painting and anything else that requires manual labor. Thank the Lord of heavens we have Him and He is in control because I would be a hot mess without Him (and Jordan).
I will keep everyone updated on this process. I know it will probably be a lengthy one so bear with me. :) I also need to put a new "bump" pic on here... I have been behind. I found out I wont have an ultrasound at the next doctors appointment so that means I wont be finding out the gender until August... bummer.
Hope everyone has a great fourth of July. God bless America! haha.
1 comment:
hey! you must send me the link to this house you are potentially interested in. how exciting! i can't wait to hear all about it! and don't worry about all the work - brent and i can help! (he's good with manual labor, and i'm good at moral support)
Post a Comment