Wednesday, July 8, 2009

morning walks...

My friend Kara and I have been getting up in the mornings and going on walks before the heat of the day comes.  It has been really good for me.  It helps me get up in the morning, get some exercise and enjoy my friend. :)  Because I am tired all throughout the day, exercise keeps me feeling awake and rejuvenated.  

I have had so much joy this past week.  I have been having so much fun with my community and feel really connected to everyone.  It feels like I am beginning to transition well into summer and I have done a relatively good job making good use of my time.  Jordan has a head cold right now, so he is laying low.  We went to bed about 9:30 and he slept in til 8:30 which he never does.

Today we have a showing at the house we are interested in.  We are excited.  :)  

1 comment:

Katie said...

i am excited for you too! get wait to hear more about this house :) love you!